Attention Small Business Owners, Coaches, Authors, Speakers and Those Ready to Up-Level their Business
Transform Your Business — Take This Unique Training With You
The Live program is over, but I know how valuable this information will be through-out the year, so you can purchase Fire Up Your Biz – Enrich Your Life Program as a set, including exclusive bonuses! We call this combination the FireUpBiz Toolbox and you’ll want to get yours today! Simply click the button below to order your package.
Calahan Solutions, Inc. and experts from around the globe, invite you to:
Get ready to stop constantly riding the brake on your business and shift into OVERDRIVE!
- Fire up your personal performance.
- Unleash your profit potential™.
- Discover new strategies to manage the demands of running your own business.
- Get a handle on the minutia and details that prevent you from doing the ‘heavy lifting’ to move your business to the next level.
- Quiet the ‘fear voices’ and manifest a larger vision for your company.
- Have a profitable business and time for what’s important to you!
- Live a richer, more fulfilling life
- Have powerful support systems that allow you to free up time and grow your business at the same time.
- And lots more!!
Maybe you feel that your business is already all it can be. But if you are like most of us, you have goals for your business that you haven’t yet met. The idea of firing up your business and enriching your personal life (or just having one) sounds pretty good.
“You can’t get there alone. In fact, you can’t get very far at all.”
~ Keith Ferrazzi – author of Never Eat Alone
Learn Directly from the Word’s Leading Authorities on Subjects of Making Money, Productivity, Success Mindset and More!
Fire Up Your Biz – Enrich Your Life was born from the 1000s of conversations that we have had with business owners just like you about what holds them back from really going where they want to go with their business.
…so we know exactly what is needed to “fire up” your business to the next level AND free up your time, so you can live the life you dreamed of when you started your business.
We identified the critical topic areas and then we connected with some of the world’s best authorities on the topic. Our experts aren’t just trainers who train trainers who train trainers… Our experts know what is going on in today’s marketplace because they are in it — working with their clients (all kinds and sizes of businesses) and helping them grow businesses daily.
What’s Included in the FireUpBiz Toolbox:
Business Building and Productivity Strategies, Tactics and Tools Audio Recordings (Value $987)
21 Audio interviews (mp3′s) you can listen to as many times as you want teaching you proven processes to connect to your big vision, set the right goals, use your time and space well, create a winning mindset and outline the right strategies to achieve it all. If you were to hire these experts individually to privately coach you, you would invest over $10,500!
- TiME Strategies for the Busy Entrepreneur (Allyson Lewis)- TiME™ STRATEGIES offers proven concrete steps for prioritizing, organizing and simplifying your work in today’s over stimulated and interrupted life. This session provides an extensive step-by-step program with strategies for achieving results in today’s work place by offering the fundamentals for radical change. Discover: How to get “more” done in less TiME – How implementing practical yet dynamic small steps can lead to big breakthrough results – What a 5 before 11 list is and how to use this technique to propel your business forward – How to complete your unfinished tasks without guilt and What the 7 big life questions are and how they will help you manage your time.
- The 3 Surprising Keys that Open the Door to Small Business Abundance (Andrea Feinberg) - A recent survey of 3000 small business owners revealed a shocker: 91% believe the dream life they imagined when they first started in business will never be real. Well, it can be but it takes a massive rejection of the conventional route to business success. Run your business like a well-oiled machine, whether you’re there or not, and focus on building all your tomorrows — this is life on your terms. Discover: The #1 myth, commonly believed to be a route to success that will sink a business faster than you can say “Titanic!” – The secret “guilty pleasure” that most successful business owners will never reveal yet is, in fact, a direct path to a thriving – The little used yet powerful tool a business owner bends over backwards to avoid yet is key to being able to walk away, without worrying about daily operations.
- Top Tech Tips for Busy Business Owners (Brandie Kajino) - So many choices! If you are like many business owners, you know you need tools in order to get the important things done in your business. Too many choices, not sure how to decide and fearful of choosing the wrong tool? It can be a bit frustrating and overwhelming! You want to feel empowered by the new technology rather than confused & feeling like pulling your hair out. You can be smart & savvy about your choices and focused on the important parts of business, with tools to help make it easier. Discover: How to use technology to simplify little tasks – How to manage sticky notes so you can find crucial information – The tools that are available for sharing calendars and making appointments online – Tricks for keeping contacts organize – How to corral things like brilliant ideas & bits of information that tend to end up on scraps of paper all over the office – Ways to share information between people in different physical locations.
- From Procrastination to DONE! (Carrie Greene) – 95% of the population is prone to procrastination AND 25% are chronic procrastinators. Procrastination is more than just annoying. Procrastination leads to loss of money, time and energy. Procrastination leads to overwhelm and stress. It’s time to stop putting off till tomorrow what you can get paid for today! Discover: Why you procrastinate. Until you understand this it’s nearly impossible to get yourself going. – Three simple steps to take before starting any project to help you not only get it started but get it done.
- We’ve Got To Stop Meeting Like This: How to Run Meetings that Actually Get Things Done (Debbie Rosemont) - Meetings are a critical activity yet people complain that meeting are boring, unproductive and a waste of time and money. Time, energy and money invested are too valuable to waste. Listen in on this session to eradicate bad meeting habits and replace them with good! Discover: Why there is more than one way to plan a meeting and how to choose the right structure for your situation. – How to make meetings productive opportunities for mutual learning and decision making. – Key strategies to employ varied meeting formats.
- Mindset Matters: Secrets to a Powerful Mindset (Des Gray) - Behind every achievement, every action, every communication and every stress point – there hides a mindset. If you want to get more, do more and ‘be more’ – you need to know what’s under the hood, and more importantly, how to drive it. Discover: Why understanding your mindset is vital for business and professional growth – How you can achieve more without working longer hours or increasing stress levels – Why how you think is more important than your abilities and actions – How to use your mind to be more disciplined and achieve more quicker and easier – If you’re over whelmed and stressed – what you’re doing wrong, and how to fix it – The shocking truth about positive thinking and motivation.
- Solopreneur Motivation Secrets: Create the Work Environment and Results You Want (Elaine Quinn) - Working from home isn’t for everybody. There are unique challenges that face almost all solopreneurs. Among the most uncomfortable are the lack of structure, systems and support. However, with a little mindset adjustment it’s possible to stay motivated and productive. Discover: How to keep from being lonely when you’re working alone – How to structure your work day to stay energized instead of feeling overwhelmed – How to create your own incentive program to both challenge and reward yourself – How to find new business associates to take the place of the support departments larger corporations have – How to look at priorities so that you spend your time doing things that will advance your business.
- A Busy Family’s Guide to Getting Organized So You Can Live Your Best Life and Still Enjoy Your Family (Ellen Delap) - It’s 5pm… no dinner on the stove but laundry is in the living room and your kids are nowhere to be seen! Learn how to pull it all together your family, your time and the rest of the stuff too! Discover: How to build a cohesive family team – How to generate “house rules” and “standard operating procedures” that keep communication open and stress to a minimum – How to manage multiple schedules for you and your family – How to create a starting point for balance in your home, work and life.
- How to Overcome your Mental Money Barriers, and Break Free to Success (Georgina Sweeney) - In Georgina’s exciting breakthrough session, not only will you learn new ways of thinking that you can apply immediately in your business to achieve greater success, you’ll also experience mindset shifts right on the call! Discover: The strategies and exact same thinking that Georgina used to take her business from nearly standstill to over $100,000 in less than four months – without a website, a list or even business cards! – How you can grow your business your way, even if you are an introvert and don’t like being “visible” – The #1 thing you MUST do to help you accelerate your success and keep you motivated no matter how tired, fearful or frustrated you may feel – How to quickly uncover inner resistance and what to do to eliminate it, so you’re always moving forward with grace and ease. NOTE: This is critical to your success! If you don’t “turn-off” the negative thinking that holds you back, no amount of effort and hard work will ever generate the results you want! – How your ego may be secretly sabotaging your success and blocking ideal, high-paying clients from working with you – and what to do to keep it in check
- Networking for Success (Heather Townsend) - The strength of your network can literally mean the difference between success and failure. Get your networking right and the business will start pouring in. Get it wrong and it just becomes a demoralizing time-consuming activity. The rules of the networking game have been changed by the social networking – have you adapted your networking strategy to harness the power of on-line AND offline networking? In this session, Heather will explain how she managed to grow a six figure business (and secure a lucrative book deal in the process), by building a powerful network – without any prior sales or marketing experience. Discover: The biggest mistakes people make when networking and how to avoid making them yourself – How to identify and build relationships with a handful of people who can really make a positive difference to your business & career – How to leverage your network to win more business, without it sucking up all your precious time.
- 5 Keys to Social Media Success: Do it Right, Stop Wasting Time and Get Results! (Janet Slack) - Social media is the most powerful new marketing tool in decades and you owe it to your business to have a true understanding of how it works. It’s time to get down to the nitty gritty on social media and find out how to use it effectively to grow your business. There are lots of myths and misconceptions about social media marketing and it is time to learn exactly what works and what doesn’t. Learn what you need to do BEFORE you begin and how to maximize your use of your time on the sites. Whether you are using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+, you’ll want to join Janet Slack as she shares tried and true ideas on how to leverage these hugely powerful tools to benefit your business. Discover: The biggest mistake marketers make on social media – Facebook? Twitter? Google+? LinkedIn? Where to be and why – How to make the best use of your social media time – Turning social media connections into clients – Creating a successful social media identity.
- Passion Management: How to Juggle/Prioritize all of the Passions We Have (Lisa Montanaro) - Do you have more than one passion and get overwhelmed with trying to decide which to do and which to implement? In this call we’ll take a look at “Passion Management” and how to manage all of the passions that you want to tackle in your business and life. Discover: How to tap into your passion and take it to the next level. – How to ignore the naysayers and surround yourself with people who believe in your passionate goals – How to evaluate whether you have achieved a certain level of success for a particular passion and to reward yourself.
- Get the Right Support for Your Business, Inside and Out (Marcia Hoeck) - In order to be excellent at the things you and only you can do, you need the right support from people, both inside and outside your company. It’s difficult going out and slaying the dragons every day, and without the right people around you, it will be a lot harder. Discover: Why it’s so important to have a plan for leveraging your business, especially if you want to get out of the dollars for hours routine and have a life – What it means to be a good leader, how to know if you are one, and how to get better if you’re not yet – What people who work for you really want, and how to give it to them (so they’ll give you what you want) – How to be strategic about what and when to delegate – The three areas you need support from, and how to get it – The scoop about mentors, coaches, & mastermind groups.
- Get Time and Tasks Managed Quickly (Michelle Panzlaff) - Do you have a pile of to-dos on your desk? Will one more sticky note completely cover your monitor? Mastering how to get things done without guilt and without costly rework is critical to moving your business forward. Discover: How to simplify your workflow and get your ‘In-Box’ to empty, fast – How to make fast decisions about everything – How to make clear choices and prioritize based on only two criteria – How to say ‘no’ with confidence to what isn’t important and let go of guilt -How to use two amazing tools that make managing tasks a breeze.
- Secrets to Streamline Your Work Flow (Miriam Ortiz y Pino) - Systems and routines can bring consistency and success to your efforts – any and all of them. When you take the time to develop procedures for the repetitive tasks, the tasks get easier and they can be delegated. That will free up even more time so you can focus on the fun and creative aspects of your work. Discover: How to clear space to create and support for your ideas to flourish so, you feel energized and essential – How to create systems that adapt to changes as you and your business grow so, no more reinventing the wheel – Why workflows increase the appraised value of your business -How to save over 6 weeks a year, so that you can do those things you have been putting off.
- Unlock the Secret to Achieving Your Profit Goals (Nicole Fende) - Join Numbers Whisperer Nicole Fende, and her trusty companion Fluffy the Finance Feline, for a session that is sure to super charge your profits. Nicole will walk you through a simple exercise that uses only 4 numbers to boost your bottom line.
- Depressing Desks and Psychic Debris: Cleaning up the Work Space by De-cluttering the Head Trash (Regnina Lark) - Cluttered minds and cluttered closets weigh us down, thwart productivity, and make it difficult to move forward with ease and a sense of clarity. Negative thinking blocks the light of positivity, and overwhelmed spaces block us from the simplistic life. The clutter and chaos of this “psychic debris” often reflects the clutter and chaos of our living spaces, but just how do we clear the debris? Discover: Understand the relationship between the internal baggage of negative thinking, and external baggage of having more than you actually need. – Your words and your things: What do they say about you? – Turn psychic debris into a clear mind. – Turn cluttered space to a clear path
- Conquering Your Fear with a Knockout Punch (Dr. Shannon Reece) - To succeed in the competitive world of business you must learn the right skills to combat the enemy within. The truth is that everyone experiences fear. Knowing how to deal with it, and defeat it is the difference between average and excellence in business. Discover: How to change your fear from a liability into an asset. – The truth about fear – The six major types of fear that can hold you back – The 5-step process to overcome your fear – The 3 certainties in life.
- Conquer Email Overload (Stephanie Shalofsky) – How often have you started your day by checking email only to find that two hours later you are still checking email? It’s time to take charge of your email so that you’ll have more time in your day. By the end of this session you will have a list of email strategies and tips that you can start applying immediately. Discover: Send quality messages that are productive for both the sender and recipient – Understand key strategies for sending, receiving, and processing email – Recover hours back into your weekly calendar – Drastically reduce the amount of unnecessary email.
- 3 Key Reasons Why You’re NOT Getting More Referrals! (Sue Clement) - You’re visible, well known and frequently attend various networking, chamber and association events. But… the few referrals you get never end up as sales. I bet you’re asking “What’s Missing!?” Maybe you are thinking “this is such a waste of time!” If you’re frustrated by infrequent or poor quality referrals it’s definitely time to uncover exactly what to do to get all the referrals you deserve and start growing your business the simple way! Discover: The biggest myth that’s keeping you from getting a ton of referrals – Understanding the 3 types of referral relationships – 3 key mistakes that most owners make that has them destined for failure – Sue’s simple formula to develop successful referral relationships.
- When Life Interferes: Making it through Life’s Transitions as a Business Owner (Sue West) - Changes interrupt life. Big life changes need our attention, yet so does our business. Join Stephanie as she and Sue West, Certified Organizer Coach® discuss time strategies, work strategies and home management strategies to get you through the life change. Discover: Strategies and practical approaches to handle life’s curveballs, while keeping the business going – Your spouse has major surgery. Handling him/her with care and still pay attention to your business – Parents – Caregiving and still running the business. How do you do this in a way that makes you feel good about both? – Your kids are around the house and it’s tough finding time to work on your business – Staying productive – how to balance what your business needs with what your family and you need.
Session Action Guides (Value $97)
To ensure your success, you get access to materials for each session that will help you take rapid action and implement easier! Your action guides will help you map out your plan to reach your goals!
Bonus: Your Questions Answered – E-book & Recordings (Value $47)
Getting your questions answered is critical to you being able to take solid action on what you have learned.
- Throughout the live sessions, we will collect all of your questions and will compile each question and corresponding response in a comprehensive PDF e-book for your reference.
- MP3 Recordings of the live Q&A sessions.
Bonus: How to Get Productive & Organized, Even if You have AD/HD or AD/HD Tendencies Program (Value $47)
- ADHD coaches Marcia Hoeck and Jacqueline Sinfield did a special interview with me specifically for those that have challenges getting focused.
Bonus “Go Deeper” Material from Our Experts – E-Books, Audios & Programs
Millionaire Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 3 Key Factors You’ll Need to Learn Today to THRIVE in Business (Value: $125) – Did You Know Only 5% Of Business Owners Will Make Over A Million Dollars In Business? Kenneth Manesse Sr. (Micro-Entrepreneur Specialist) of 3 Dimensional Life helps average people just like you achieve what the 5% know and do in business. Are you ready to grow a SUCCESSFUL business?
- Five Questions to Ask Yourself and Five Questions to STOP Asking- Workbook (Value: $47) – Did you know? Your questions can broaden your thinking and make you more successful. OR Your questions can hinder your success, because of their limiting influence. Would you like to know what questions you should be asking and which ones you should STOP asking? If you answered “YES!” you’ll want access to the Mindset for Success from Julie Henderson. (Seriously! You really don’t want to be in the same place in six months!)
- Minding Your Money Mindset – Assessment and Audio (Value: $19.95) – Georgina Sweeney shares 5 powerful shortcuts to identifying conscious & unconscious blocks, fears & limiting beliefs that may be sabotaging success & keeping you from earning what truly deserve. Through highly-revealing assessment, exercises & accompanying audio recording: Discover mental barriers that have been keeping stuck, working too hard, & making too little. Pinpoint which “negative imprints” childhood may be influencing thoughts & limiting actions. From Georgina Sweeney.
- Conquering Your Fear With A Knockout Punch – E-Book (Value: $14.95) – Dr. Shannon Reece of Reece International LLC will help you identify the types of fear that may be holding you back in business. Learn how to conquer fear by working through the easy action steps that will guide you through the 5 step process. Gain a new understanding of how your fear can be one of your best assets in business.
- The Fastest Path to Ideal Clients and Leveraged Income – Special Report (Value: $97) – This free report from Cindy Schulson of AttractYourNiche.com reveals a step-by-step system to create the fastest path to your ideal clients and leveraged income.
- 3 Steps To Attract 3 New Clients In 30 Days – E-Book (Value: $57) – Carrie Greene of CarrieThru Coaching will share the best way to set yourself up so that you can get started, focus and follow through. Learn the key to picking the right things to follow through on. Simply stated – not all projects are worth your time, how to chose the ones that are. Discover simple systems you can create that will help you follow through and close new business and the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when speaking with potential clients that prevents them from closing the sale.
- Discover Your Stand Out Brand – E-book (value: $29) - Meredith Liepelt of Rich Life Marketing will help you learn the simple steps to uncovering your brand and take an assessment to find out how “on brand” you are!
- How Productive is Your Business? – Self Assessment (Value: $27) – Does your business operate at peak performance? Is your profitability where you want it to be? Are you working with clients and getting good feedback, but you don’t have the income level you really want? Do you have the balance in your life that you want? Do you know that you have things that should change, but you are not sure where to start? Is there so much you want to provide, but you can’t seem to get yourself or your business together in order to do it? Maybe you know that you’ve been coasting for a while in your business and know that it is time to kick it up a notch before going stagnant? This self-assessment has been created to help you measure your organization’s current environment. You will get immediate feedback/results as well as receive your results in e-mail.
Tame Your Fear Of Finance – E-Course (Value: $19) – Is fear of finance holding your business back? Would you like 31 ways to tame this beast? Nicole Fende, The Numbers Whisperer TM, is sharing the secrets to overcoming this obstacle to profits.
Online and Offline Networking and Social Media
- Networking Goals Sheet – Worksheets (Value: $27) – The first step to achieving your results with networking is to actually work out what you want to achieve! Use these worksheets from Heather Townsend of Joined Up Business Networking to help you identify how your network is going to help you achieve your goals.
- Social Networking Checklist – Tip Sheet (Value: $27) – Tai Goodwin of Inkspired Media shares the exact checklist she uses with hery private clients to help them cut through the hype and get real results. It’s perfect for coaches, authors, speakers, and solopreneurs ready to stop struggling and start building a profitable social network. It will help you: figure out where to start, choose the right social networks, promote the right content to your audience, lay a foundation for turning browsers into buyers, and save you time and money in the process.
- Use LinkedIn to Significantly Grow Your Business & Explode Your Profits! – Audio and Action Guide (Value: $27) – You will learn specific tips, tactics and strategies that you can put into place right away for effectively and powerfully begin using LinkedIn. Stephanie LH Calahan interviewed Chip Lambert to learn all of the things you should consider as you set up your LinkedIn profile to attract and grow relationships that meet your goals.
- Basic Guide For Networking On Twitter – E-Book (Value: $15.95) – Janet Barclay teaches you how to spend the right time on Twitter. Are people telling you that you need to be on Twitter, but you just don’t “get it?” Do you have a Twitter account, but you’re not sure what to do with it? Do you have fewer than 100 followers? This downloadable e-book is just what you need to get up and running! Even experienced Twitter users will benefit from the helpful tips and recommended resources.
Organize Your Office Space
- Easy Steps To Organize Your Financial Records And Receipts – Report & Consultation (Value: $125) – Small business owners deal with so much paper on a day-to-day basis and even in the world of computers, we still find ourselves overwhelmed with paper taking up very valuable desk space. As a certified bookkeeper and as a small business owner herself for almost 18 years, Linda Siniscal of Third Hand Secretarial Service LLC offers the following tips in helping you manage those financial records and receipts so when it comes time to gather your files for tax preparation, it will be less stressful for you. In addition, receive a FREE 30 minute QuickBooks consultation when you mention FireUpBiz.
- Reduce the Clutter & Organize Your Desk: On a Clear Day I Can See the Top My Desk – Video Webinar (Value: $97) – Learn how to battle the top time-stealers and take control of your office once-and-for-all with expert advice from productivity coach Stephanie LH Calahan. Discover what the true definition of “organized” is and why your definition may be different from your coworkers, spouse, best friend, etc. Learn what the top 4 time-stealers in today’s workplace are and what to do about it. Discover what clutter really is and how you can eliminate it. Learn what you can do to combat overwhelm caused by too much paper and what you absolutely need to know before you toss out any piece of paper. Discover what your organizing style is and how to put it into practice and more!
- 5 Powerful Techniques For Emptying Your Email Inbox And Keeping It Empty – Audio Class and Handout (Value: $27) – Heidi DeCoux of Clear Simple Living shares her top tips for managing that inbox. You’ll discover … One simple strategy that can save you more than an hour a day. An effortless folder system that guarantees you can find what you need fast. A method for ensuring you don’t miss important emails or deadlines.
- Must Have Tools & Strategies To Help Your Small Business Thrive – E-book (Value: $10) – Whether you’re running a small business or working from home, an organized space will help you work smarter and more efficiently. Adapting these productivity tools and strategies from Lori Krolik will help you to maintain an organized space, use your time efficiently when you are in the space, and find what you need when you need it.
- Action File System (Value: $9.99) – Michelle Panzlaf of Tidy Tiger Solutions brings you the Finger-Ready System guide. It is great for use in offices and homes. t can be set up easily by anyone at a very low cost. It is designed to organize all your to-do’s, shopping lists, bills, event tickets, receipts, maps, projects, schedules, contact information and more…”
Time and Priorities
7 Days To Unlock The Code To Getting More Done! – Videos (Value: $149)- If you are tired of not having enough time to get anything done, then join Emilie Shoop of Shoop Training & Consulting to become a Time Leader that is off that hamster wheel for good! This video series will show you how to: press pause and look at how you are spending your time, honestly evaluate your time wasters, learn to eliminate time wasters effortlessly, learn how to use your vision to determine your priorities, and increase your satisfaction with how you are spending your time.
- Productive & Organized: Finding Your Way – Special Report: Priority Setting – Working on the Right Things – E-book (Value: $27.95) – When you consider your system for setting priorities, focus on doing the right things, rather than simply doing things right. – Are you in charge of leading your business or department? – Do you have a large list of abandoned projects all sitting at various levels of incompletion? – Do you have a list of projects that do not reflect your best work? – Do you struggle with figuring out how to focus your time and energy and work on what is truly important? Get yourself on the track to better productivity by downloading this special report. You will receive tips from over 40 international productivity consultants.
- Time and Priority Management – Self Assessment (Value: $27) – Do any of these statements ring true for you? “I don’t have time to do everything I want to do.” or “I feel exhausted and don’t live life anymore.” or “I can’t take a vacation or everything will crumble.” or “What I used to do doesn’t work anymore. Nothing is like it used to be.” or “I feel chaotic, out of control, helpless, lost and confused – heck I feel stupid sometimes too.” Do you get the things done at work or home that you want to? Take this self-assessment and learn how well you are managing the hours in your day. You will receive immediate results via e-mail.
Home and Life
- Unlock the Secrets of DeCluttering When You Don’t Know Where to Start – Special Report (Value: $47) – Needing help to start your decluttering project is not uncommon. All of us are overwhelmed as we face the daunting task of deciding what to toss, what to keep and where to put everything. Brenda Spandrio reveals what you need to know to make decisions more quickly about what to do with your clutter.
Create Your Purpose & Live Your Passion – Special Report (Value: $19.95) – Lisa Montanaro of LM Organizing Solutions, LLC teaches you how to surround yourself with “believing eyes”, tap into your passions and think holistically about how to be a multi-passionate person in your career/work, hobbies, volunteer opportunities, and travel.
- Residential Record Retention – What Do I Keep and For How Long? – E-book (Value: $15.95) – Do you struggle to figure out what papers you should keep and what papers you can let go of every month? Then you are not alone! Stephanie Calahan originally thought it would be easy to figure out, but after talking to a a few lawyers and accountants, she learned it depends! So, she talked to a few more accountants and lawyers and created this for her clients and now you. The special report covers 76 different types of typical residential/ personal/home related papers. (Based on United States Information)
- Top Ten Organizing Tips In 15 Minutes- E-Book (Value: $15.95) – Start by getting a copy of Rowena List of Getting It Together’s Top Ten Organizing Tips e-book. This e-book provides a simple 10-day plan for organizing 10 areas of your home in 15 minutes or less.
- 21 Organizing Solutions To Cast Away The Clutter! – Special Report (Value: $15) – Overwhelmed by all of the home organizing products on the market today? Get this special report from Jacquie Ross of CastAway The Clutter! Organizing & Coaching, and discover 21 of her favorite affordable home organizing products that can help you to get organized and stay organized, so that you have more time for the things that matter most to you.
- Finally Have An Answer For “What’s For Dinner?” – Workbook (Value: $14.99) – Eliminate dinnertime stress by learning meal planning basics from kitchen organizer and registered dietitian Jill Hively of Order Up Organizing. Through the easy-to-follow exercises in this workbook, you’ll build confidence and structure following through on a meal planning system custom-made for your household’s needs.
- Organizing Through Life’s Changes – Special Report (Value: $10) – Author Sue West of Space4U Organizing shares 10 suggestions for managing your way through life’s changes — stuff, time, and more.
- Timeless Tips To De-clutter And Organize – Tip sheet (Value: $10) – In this ebook Regina Lark,Ph.D. of A Clear Path: Professional Organizing For Home, Work, Life shares: Proven tips to de-clutter and organize that will be a handy guide for de-clutter projects throughout the year.
- 5 Secrets For Easier Organizing – Special Report (Value: $9.86) – Miriam Ortiz Y Pino of More Thank Organized helps you identify the mistakes most people make when “getting organized.” Learn an easier way to control the clutter. Experience. Your life. Streamlined.
- Yes, Stephanie! I am investing in myself and my business, because this small investment of time and money will help me get focused on what I want to accomplish this year for my business and my life, find clarity, identify the right strategies, reset my mindset and overcome obstacles, start taking rapid productive action and gain momentum, and learn proven strategies to make the next 12 months my most successful year yet! I understand that if I scheduled a private coaching session with each of these experts, it would require an investment of over $10,500, but because I’m one of your valuable clients and loyal subscribers my entire investment for the entire Fire Up Your Biz – Enrich Your Life Digital Program is less than $10 per session plus bonuses!
Digital Download Version $97
Physical Discs Mailed to You AND Digital Download Version $197
Say YES to Weeding out Distractions, Eliminating Fears, and Building Profitable Systems So that Your Business Delivers the Benefits You Want from It!
I hope you take advantage of this incredible offer. Let me know if you have any questions about it. So, if you are an entrepreneur and you are looking to get more clients, make more money, systematize your business and really stretch what’s possible for you then you’ve come to the right place.
To your success!
Stephanie LH Calahan
Founder Calahan Solutions, Inc. and Fire Up Biz – Enrich Your Life Program
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
I know that the strategies and techniques my experts share work. They have helped 1000s of business owners across the globe. I’d love for you to see the same results! I also love it when people take action to say “Yes” to their business. After you get moving, please email me and let me know your results. If after applying the strategies and techniques covered in this program, if you’re not seeing any progress within 30 days I’ll give you a full refund. I’m confident that you’re going to see strong momentum so I want to make your purchase 100% risk-free!